For a small fee, you can sponsor (on behalf of yourself, a friend, a family member or a company) your favourite player’s ice hockey stick. You will also get the opportunity as a sponsor to keep the stick that you have sponsored.
So how does this Sponsorship work?
For £50.00 Members price (per stick sponsorship) you and up to 4 other lucky fans will be able to sponsor your chosen player’s ice hockey stick on a first come first served basis.
Non-member Price £55.00 | Members Price £50.00
Each player will have FIVE designated Ice Hockey Sticks per season available for sponsorship EXCEPT our net-minders who will have just the THREE for sponsorship.
As the season progresses so players sticks will become worn or broken and at this stage (and at the discretion of the club) the sponsor of the stick will be able to collect the stick they have sponsored.
This will be strictly following the sequence that sponsorship was processed so if you are the first sponsor you will receive the first stick released by the club whether this is worn or broken. Second sponsor will receive the second stick release by the club and so on till the 5th Stick has been released and collected.
In keeping with previous seasons as part of the package all sponsors will receive a Kit Club Certificate from the Manchester Storm to commemorate your support for your favourite player. Stick sponsors will also be named on their players’ profile on manchesterstorm.com and on the Kit Club Sponsorship page.
For further information or to secure your 2019/20 Kit Club packages please email: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions for 2019/20
• Full payment must be made upon confirmation that you have been successful in securing your Kit Club items via Bank Transfer or SquareUp (debit/credit card).
• The Ice Hockey Stick Sponsorship is specific to individual players, therefore is non-transferable.
• However in the event of a player leaving mid season then any outstanding photographs will be transferred to an alternative player of your choice.
• All items listed above remains the property of the Manchester Storm until the date when they release the designated Ice Hockey Sticks to the designated sponsors.
• Ice Hockey Stick Sponsorship does not entitle the holder to any of the wider benefits of the Kit Club for example the three prize draws
• The club reserve the right to use one or several of the player’s Ice Hockey sticks as part of their Stick Raffle Match Night Promotion.
• This recognizes that a player throughout the season will utilize more than 5 Ice Hockey Sticks and as such the club will decide which sticks and when in the season a sponsored stick will be released.