Tickets for Storm’s upcoming Pink the Rink game against Sheffield Steelers can be ordered online HERE, or by calling the Box Office on 0161 926 8782, or in person at the box office. Face-off is Sunday 24th February, 17:30 face-off. Come and show your support as we kick-start Paint Altrincham Pink week, in aid of Prevent Breast Cancer!
MANCHESTER STORM V SHEFFIELD STEELERS – SUNDAY 24TH FEBRUARY, 17:30 FACE-OFF, PLANET ICE ALTRINCHAM.
Let’s pack the Storm Shelter this evening, as we help kick-start Paint Altrincham Pink week (24th Feb-3rd March), in order to raise money and awareness for Prevent Breast Cancer Charity UK.
Plenty has been happening during the run up to this event. Simmsey and Friends have once again donned their walking boots for a 50-mile walk from the Fly DSA (Sheffield) Arena to Manchester – Although, this walk will be tougher than any of the others as those walking will be taking no breaks and working a Steelers match in the middle (Sheffield Steelers v Coventry Blaze.)
Simmsey, Elliot Hall, Dean Woolley and Neil Edwards have been joined by Mark Thomas and Manchester Storm’s Managing Director, Jamie Tunstall for a charity walk that commenced at 7am Saturday 23rd March outside the Fly DSA Arena. Read more about their charity walk here.
You can sponsor this fantastic event via the Just Giving page here.
Mark and Vicki Thomas’ children will also be around the rink tonight alongside members of the Manchester Storm Academy with donation buckets for this fantastic cause.
The team will be wearing special jerseys, designed by our partner Icon Marketing & Design, and produced by partner, Dunamis. We ask you as spectators, to help paint the rink pink this year by wearing something pink.
These special game worn jerseys will be raffled off following this fantastic event. The draw will be made on Tuesday 26th via Facebook Live and the winning ticket numbers will be published on the website shortly afterwards. Tickets are priced at £2 for one, or three for £5, be in it to win it. Buy a ticket before, during and after the game in the rink from one of the sellers or from the Storm Sports Store! A large donation will be made to Prevent Breast Cancer following the jersey raffle so be sure to purchase some tickets throughout the game!
This is the final time you will witness the two teams face each other in EIHL competition this season. The Storm will be aiming to maintain their home form this weekend, and look to compete for two points against the Steelers in the playoff push!
MATCH NIGHT INFORMATION
- Doors open Sunday 24th February, 16:30PM
- Face-off is 17:30PM
- The one of a kind pink game worn jerseys are all to be raffled off via Facebook live on Tuesday 26th, be in it to win it
- This Sunday you can win Chris Auger’s signed stick. Stick raffle tickets can be purchased by volunteers around the rink
- Ticket information for games can be found here
- Make sure you pay a visit the OSC stall underneath block 113 You can purchase 50/50 tickets and also enter the match night “Chuck A Puck” competition as well as book onto OSC events
- Storm TV have you covered if you can’t make tonight’s game, buy the webcast here
- As this is a mid-week game, there will be no post game skate available
- The Station Hotel – Storm’s official pub, will be open to fans for pre-match drinks
- You can find Information for the rinks entrance arrangements here
- If you’re looking at group bookings for any remaining games this season, contact [email protected] for more information
- You can now vote for the Man of the Match following home games via menti.com, keep your eye on the jumbotron for more information at the game
There’s still a few players jerseys available to own and loan this season. More information can be found here. Keep your eye on the Official Supporters Club social media for information on kit club and upcoming events.